Polishing powder & etch remover for calcite based stones
MB-11 Touch Up is a unique combination of specialty abrasives and catalysts that make the art of marble polishing relatively easy to implement without the need of any power tool. MB-11 Touch Up is designed for spot polishing of most “water stains” or “rings” from polished marble, travertine, and any other calcite-based stone. Works best on lighter stones.
All powders are packed by weight and not by volume.
Directions for use:
- Be certain to test product first on a spare tile or inconspicuous area for extra caution before use.
- Use rubber gloves at all times when handling the product. Apply approximately 1/8 teaspoon of powder to the dull spot to be restored.
- Using a spray bottle, spray a mist of water over the powder, making sure all the powder is moistened. If you do not have a spray bottle, you can pour a few drops of water onto the powder from a cup.
- The mixture should be a wet paste consistency. Using a clean, slightly moistened white piece of cotton cloth (a washcloth will do fine), rub until the area treated is dry.
- To finish with a “professional touch”, spray a bit more water to the area being treated, then using the same part of the cloth with product residue, rub in circles (with a little pressure).
- Then use a fast back and forth motion (with more pressure) until the stone surface is dry and shiny.
- This will make for a perfect blend. Repeat the process if needed.
- For the final cleaning, to eliminate any residue we recommend using Easy Oxy.